One sign of aging on the human body is the loosening of the skin. This is due to the skin elastin fiber content has decreased. Though fiber that serves to preserve the elasticity and flexibility of the skin. To overcome this, there are several ways you can do:
* Keep your skin moist by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.
* Use a moisturizer according to skin type, so the face is not dry. Apply moisturizer while face massage with circular movements upwards.
* Protect your skin from the sun which became one of the factors causing premature aging. Always use sunscreen when outdoors activities.
* Avoid smoking and smoke that can accelerate aging and cause skin sagging and wrinkling.
* Always keep the skin clean. One of them diligently clean the face of makeup before bed. Make up is stuck to the skin when we go to bed can cause skin stress, and closes the pores that cause infection.
* You can also use a mask of egg white. Apply egg white on your face after cleansing. Wait until dry and stiff, then wash with warm water. Masks can also be picked up dirt in the face.